Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Nameless Encounter

She lured me in 
to play her game.
Slowly walking, 
just like stalking,
Without an ounce of shame.

Touching me here
kissing me there.
driving me crazy
me eyes get lazy
as I pull off the clothes that she's wearing.

We engage in a kiss
this is the shyt that I miss

In my mind,
Images of her lips
My hands,
glide over her hips.
She feels,
My member rise
A glow,
emerges from her eyes.

This time it is real,
her moisture I feel,
the wet spot in her pants
I loose control of my hands
this is all in the deal.

Finally the time has come
to make her pussy CUM
Bending her over, slowly penetrate
Be the man she wants that dominates
Listen to her moan, steady beats, like a drum.

In with all good intentions,
feel her treasure build in tension.
Spread her cheeks like the red sea,
she sprays her juices all over me.
And not once 

was my name 
even mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment