Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Discretion, Transgression, Progression

You wonder why you are not happy. You say that you will never be happy. I always wondered why you thought like that. Well over the years, I have seen a pattern that seems to be the reason why. I hope that if you read this that you take it for what its worth and not a slap in the face.


I think you give yourself too freely, too easily, too soon. I know you are an adult and adults can and will do what they want, but you have to realize that the way you carry yourself attracts a certain type of person. You seem to want attention, and you get it. Once you get it, you feel that the things being said to you are genuine, when in fact they are not. I am sure that you notice this but for whatever reason you fail to act in a manner that would deter further lies and deceit. Even when shown and sometimes told that you are not the one, and won’t be the one, you still crave the attention from whoever it is. Give them what they want when they want and continue to settle for less than deserved. Or maybe that is exactly what you do deserve. 2nd in line, 3rd in line or where ever you may fall, seems to be just fine with you. So maybe that is what’s destined for you. Maybe it’s meant for you to be a 2nd tier type of person. I have seen and heard from you the things you have been through with so many different people and all the stories have common themes. You meet, you appear to have so much in common, or they are going to help you in some sort of way, you talk, you go out, you have sex, then all of a sudden there is not that much in common anymore, what they were supposed to help you with never got done, they don’t answer the phone as much or at all anymore, and you are left feeling stupid or used.

See your decision to continue this type of behavior will continue to bring you the same type of person, just in a different body. You wonder why you are not happy; it’s all in your actions, decision making, and what you settle for. Simply put, if you have no discretion in your transgressions it leads to lack of progression. And that goes for life in general.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is so true! I can totally relate which is why I had to change my mind set. I was fitting into that category of being insane (doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results)...I still have those moments at times, but I am now able to back away from the situation, asess it, and make the necessary changes!.....I'm stronger, better, wiser!....Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Mz Midnite. I'm sure this touches or relates to all of us in some form or fashion. I just hope it reaches its intended party.

    ReplyDelete