Saturday, October 9, 2010

Get your Fukkin Mind Right (To the men)

Now for the dudes.  If the shoe doesn't fit, don't get offended.

Some of you "men" are out here trying to treat these women like they are nothing or of no importance.  News Flash assholes, it was a woman that gave birth to your fukkin ass.  What makes you think that you have what it takes to come at a woman, A REAL woman with some lame ass lines.  especially when you are already in a marriage or relationship?  What happen to the respect?  What happened to the role that, we as men, should be in?  Why is it that some of yall choose to go after the weaker minded women as targets?  A real man with some pride would target these types of women and try and help them realize their worth, not use them as fukkin floozies.  But I guess that has to be expected from the weak minded men, the ones that can't live up to the responsibilities that were given to us by GOD and enforced by REAL women.  You mutha fukkas are the same ones that don't even attempt to raise your fukkin kids either.  I guess we shouldn't expect some of yall to be fathers when you have no fukkin clue how to be men.  But yall will try and act a fool when someone puts their little asses in line.  And quit abusing women.  What type of Real man puts his hands on a woman in an abusive manner.  I will tell you, a Coward.  But will be the 1st one to run when a real man has a problem with you.  How about this, be a fukkin man 1st, then work on the other shyt.  You wanna be treated like a King, take  on the responsibility of one.  Prove yourself as worthy to a REAL Queen.  Be a father to your kids, if you have any.  Don't be a man among men, be a Man to a Woman.  If you don't know what I mean by that, ask a real woman.  There are plenty of them that read my shyt.  Ask them in my comment field.

4 comments:

  1. OMG... i swear... i think it, you say it!!! i'd love to hear what men think about this, but i'm 100% sure the men that fit this description won't comment.... 'cause they WEAK!!!! fuckers....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO. Well if you know some WEAK ass dudes, post this link to there page, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Real rap!!! I find myself sitting the garbage out on a regular!! I take trash to the curb where it belongs. As soon as I see it, I call it, bag it up and it's on it's way!! I thank God for my previous experiences with these "weak" minded dudes cause the experiences have strengthened me & have taught me a lot. I have Zero tolerance for the BS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. real shyt from a REAL MAN....! <3

    ReplyDelete