Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The 1st Course

After a wipe my face from the love she shared,
she lead me to the room, at her beautiful body I stared.
With every stride that she takes a jiggle meets a bounce,
i think she needs to get this dick, every single ounce.
She sits on the bed and pulls me to her,
starts to lick on me, kiss on me, my thoughts start to stir.
Standing there, knees weak as hell
she take me in her mouth, cause my manhood to swell.
Slowly back she draws, and forward she goes,
in a futile attempt to touch my stomach with her nose.
With one hand she caresses her own treasure box,
my head goes back as I grab my own locks.
I feel the back of her throat, each time before a slight gag,
but she is a soldier with me, she sports the "Most Wanted" dog tag.
I hear her getting off while she brings the X-rated, top notch head,
she pulls off, lays back, and invites me to the bed.
Dick wet, dick hard, dick throbbing, she sees,
Pussy soaked, pussy ready, pussy there, just for me.
In reverse order I kiss the lips below, up to her stomach, then breast,
she squirms in anticipation, grabs my shoulders, whispers "you do the rest"
I look her in the eye, slowly lick her lips,
take one hand and with the tip of my dick, tease the clit.
She lets out another round of "love", i feel it flow,
that is the signal, I should already know.
With legs raised high, the insertion complete,
I give meaningful strokes, some halfway, some real deep.
I can feel her body talk that shyt to mine,
Like we were meant to do this from the beginning of time.
I put her legs on my arms and stiffen my legs straight,
Now I attack that pussy like a wild animal attacks bait.
Long, full, penetrating, demanding, punishing blows,
with everyone given, her words let me know.
As she begins to cum, the splashing of her juices excite me,
she lets out back to back rounds of fluid, I look down just to see.
My time has come, I feel the pressure point has been achieved,
I get up, move back, and sits up for it to be received.
Just as she grab the shaft and opens her mouth,
the precum leaks out, she knows what Im about.
She sucks on it gently and takes every last drop,
I look in her eyes, wondering if I will ever stop.





MOST WANTED
PGH, PA
9/27/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment