Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Appetizer

Sexxxy, milk chocolate, thick as can be,
what did I, do to deserve her, a Queen, next to me?
Whatever it is, this chance, I can't miss,
to talk, to her body, in code, with a kiss.
Caress slowly, her thighs,
looking deep, in her eyes.
Pull her close, to my chest,
anxiously awaiting , the rest.
Feel her legs open slowly, I begin my descent,
to her neck, her breasts, I now pick up her scent.
Continuous kisses, as I go, further down south,
the words, "are you ready" fall out of my mouth.
I pull up on her skirt, and it's just what I need,
no panties to remove, so my tongue shall proceed.
Kissin softly the lips, as I did the ones up above,
except these lips down here, were dripping with love.
Her hands grip in my locks, and she pulls me in,
like she knew what i could do, juices wetting my chin.
Licking between the outer lips, up slow to the clit,
extending my tongue, to look up, and talk shyt.
But I didn't speak a word, and continued my meal,
her moaning and purring for me closed the deal.
Her legs start to shake, and her body began it quiver,
she came for her King, because I always deliver
.






MOST WANTED
Pgh, PA 
9/26/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment