Thursday, September 23, 2010

She Lives in her Made up Mind

Made up my mind
I choose life more abundantly
His word already told me he is under me.
Living victory everyday is my test
All the other stuff is just space savers
to see if you recognize the true test


His word said be fruitful and multiply,
So with my talent and skills em about to fly
Take off to a place that my ears never heard and eyes never seen


Don’t wake me
I’m living my dream


Made my mind up to domain in the dominion that has been ordained
No more distractions that keep me occupied
You know the story he tells the biggest lies
the lie is has and always will be
there are so many issues that you will never walk in the inherited victory.


Make up your mind that you will be free
Using the power to your uttermost ability
Go my child run free dream big without fear
let no adult convince you that you
cant live your fairy tale.

 
Directly from The Queen's Quarters
Hana Mahmoud
Queen City, NC

4 comments:

  1. Hey Hana,

    You bring it from the soul, and that's what makes me read your writings over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sistah!

    Once again you have delivered an awesome "message". I encourage you to continue to use your gifts & allow Him to pour into you so you can pour out to others! Some will receive it, some won't but that's what happens in ministry!

    Be Blessed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys didnt see the commments before I appreciate the love. Ty you know I just started putting my stuff out there so I am greatful to have you put me on your page

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Mz Midnite cant really tell you how your post put some things in perspective for me. I am trying to live ministry and not act it out so I am not in the house right now but God i am still his tabernacle if you feel me

    ReplyDelete