Sunday, September 19, 2010

Something New

Sit down young gal and let me talk to you
Allow me to introduce to you something new
See in you, I realize, that in your eyes
Your prize lies between your thighs

Not True!

See while you chasin' after that feelin'
Lookin' for sexual healin'
In your spare time what you should be doin is kneelin'
Askin' God for a revealin'

I could see it goin' somethin' like this...
..On my knees at night I pray
Dear Lord, please keep the lust demon away
Save me from this life of sin and help me to begin again
"But he said he loved me and I was all he needed"
And the pain he caused just kept on repeatin'
Over and over this cycle continues
This man and that man,
"Hmmm, maybe I'll take a girl this time from the menu"

Not True!

Now I can imagine God replying like this...
...Daughter you are my child whom I cannot deny
So never question my motives or ask me "why?"
The time has come for you to stop livin' the devil's lie
Your life to me is more precious than gold
For you have a story that remains untold

There is no shame when you walk with me
So take my hand into your destiny
Because only I can make your mess your ministry
Turn your tests into testimonies

So arise my child, take up your bed and walk
Because I gave you a voice for you to talk
I gave you a tongue so that you can speak
And the gifts I have given YOU make you unique

See the prize is not between your thighs
But in each and every tear you cried
So tell YOUR story when you speak of me
Cause you never know who, from your story you might set free

So sit down young gal, may I present something new
Take a look in the mirror and see the NEW YOU!


T.W.S. AKA Mz. Midnite
Pittsburgh, PA

3 comments: